Who We Are Looking For
- A passion for privacy and security and deep empathy for the end user.
- An understanding of best practices and global regulations for data handling and privacy.
- A willingness to take on a broad set of responsibilities from configuration to design to implementation.
How You’ll Contribute
- Work with engineering and legal teams to understand data retention, deletion, use and exposure requirements.
- Develop and implement solutions to ensure privacy policies are correctly implemented.
- Pair with mobile, frontend, and backend teams to architect & develop features in a secure manner.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience.
- Prior background in privacy/data protection.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proficiency with AWS and SoA.
- Experience building storage systems, or alternatively, large-scale distributed systems
Thrive Global’s mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology. Recent science has shown that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. Thrive Global is committed to accelerating the culture shift that allows people to reclaim their lives and move from merely surviving to thriving.
What We Offer
- A mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of people around the world
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy
- Human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, vision and dental coverage + 401k program with company match
- Generous paid time-off programs