Here at Zola, we’re seeking an exceptional Product Intern to join our 2019 Summer Intern class!
Your ultimate goal as the Product Intern for Zola will be to collaborate with cross functional partners to grow the number of couples using the product by creating the best, most impactful customer experience possible. You’re a problem solver and have a proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Collaborate with a Product Manager on key features that focus on growth and monetization.
- Draw insights from feature analytics, user-testing, and market trends.
- Coordinate and communicate with internal stakeholders and teams.
- Assist in the testing, roll-out, and support of new products and capabilities.
- Investigate customer frustrations with wedding planning and identifying ways to turn frustration into delight.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical discipline
- A demonstrated product-sense through prior product management experience, coursework, or personal projects.
- A technical acumen and an understanding of the software development process.
- Logical, collaborate, creative, scrappy, and customer-obsessed.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; presents effectively to a senior audience.
- Ability to prioritize, structure, and manage tasks in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- A self-starter
Zola is the fastest growing wedding company in the country. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples' lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology. All in the service of love.
Headquartered in New York City, our team brings deep experience working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites and mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Yahoo, Amazon, J.Crew, Rent The Runway, Goldman Sachs, among many others. In 2017 the Wall Street Journal named Zola a top 25 Tech Company to Watch, and Forbes named Zola a Next Billion-Dollar Startup.
More about the team: https://www.zola.com/about
Recent press: https://www.zola.com/press
To apply, please submit your resume and include a brief cover letter about why you’re interested in Zola and in this role specifically.