Zola is looking for an exceptional candidate to join our Marketing team as an Acquisition Marketing Associate. Named by the Wall Street Journal as one of New York City’s fastest growing tech startups, and by Forbes as one of the Next Billion-Dollar Startups, we are rapidly growing and need a data-driven, strategic thinker to drive customer acquisition initiatives.
This position provides an exciting opportunity to work within a multi-million dollar marketing budget to deliver high-impact results at a fast-growing start-up.
- Help drive the strategy and execution of critical acquisition marketing programs at Zola
- Build, optimize and scale acquisition campaigns through iterative A/B and multi-variate testing
- Track and report on weekly/monthly KPIs across all Zola products to senior leadership
- Collaborate with channel owners to manage monthly forecasting process
- Analyze channel-level attribution and performance, incl. LTV/CAC, to drive efficient and incremental user growth
- Work closely with external partners to synthesize first- and third-party data into actionable insights
- 1-3 years of data-driven experience in consulting, finance or marketing
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented with an advanced expertise in Excel
- Fluent in synthesizing data to drive actionable insights
- Naturally intellectually curious with an overall eagerness to learn in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and through PPT / Excel
- Great team player who can collaborate cross-functionally as well as with outside vendors
- Digital customer acquisition experience in e-commerce is a plus
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples’ lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology… all in the service of love.
Based in NYC and launched in October 2013, we have quickly become the fastest-growing wedding company in the United States. In 2017 we launched Zola Weddings, a free suite of wedding planning tools including wedding websites, checklist, guest list, and registry, all in one place. We've raised over $140 million in financing, and we're proud to call Thrive Capital, Canvas Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Comcast Ventures, and Goldman Sachs, among others, our investors and partners. Our team brings deep experience from working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites and mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Amazon, Bloomingdale’s, Gap, J.Crew, Toys R Us, Chloe + Isabel, Yahoo, and Host Committee, among many others.