- Experience with print and working with mass printers is a strong plus
- Very trained eye for design
- Ability to learn and create new design processes; working closely with technical specs and partnering with technical teams
- Experience art directing, guiding designs, prioritizing themes, guarding the Zola brand, and making sure all designed suites cohesively match
- Must be able to give good constructive feedback using clear design language and can offer helpful suggestions
- Attention to detail; able to catch technical inconsistencies between design variations and files
- Advanced in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Indesign and Photoshop (4-6 years)
- Experience using JIRA or other similar project management system
- Thrives in a fast paced work environment that is ever changing
- Highly organized and detail oriented
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples’ lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology… all in the service of love.
Based in NYC and launched in October 2013, we have quickly become the fastest-growing wedding company in the United States. In 2017 we launched Zola Weddings, a free suite of wedding planning tools including wedding websites, checklist, guest list, and registry, all in one place. We've raised over $140 million in financing, and we're proud to call Thrive Capital, Canvas Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Comcast Ventures, and Goldman Sachs, among others, our investors and partners. Our team brings deep experience from working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites and mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Amazon, Bloomingdale’s, Gap, J.Crew, Toys R Us, Chloe + Isabel, Yahoo, and Host Committee, among many others.