Senior Product Manager, Enterprise at Thrive Global
San Francisco, CA, US
Thrive Global is changing the way people live through our behavior change platform and apps used to impact individual and organizational well-being and productivity. The marriage of data and analytics, our best-in-class content and science-backed behavior change IP will help people go from knowing what to do to actually doing it, enabling millions of consumers to begin the Thrive behavior change journey. As the Senior Product Manager, Enterprise, you will define product development priorities and manage cross-functional initiatives to effectively direct the Product Design team.
How You'll Contribute
- Become one with your customers (both internal and external), understanding their most critical needs and translating them into game-changing solutions informed by thoughtful research and analysis.
- Work with internal teams, partners, and management to establish product development priorities, thoroughly owning your team roadmap.
- Translate business needs and requirements into design concepts and actionable user stories.
- Engage closely with the engineering and design teams to drive product development efforts.
- Manage project schedules and dependencies, and drive cross-functional initiatives.
- Prioritize your product backlog based on business priorities, market changes, and team velocity.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and client operations to develop and execute product launch strategies.
- Identify and track performance metrics for all products you own, and leverage this data in your ongoing support efforts.
- Collaborate with other product managers to ensure consistency and compatibility across all Thrive Global products.
- Stay current with competitors and the rapidly evolving retail/logistics landscape; keep us informed on key issues that could impact the product roadmap.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- You have an impeccable track record of shipping innovative and winning SaaS solutions for B2B platform teams.
- Proven expertise in managing aggressive and dynamic products with competing resources and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work with stakeholders to clarify business problems, identify process/user experience improvement opportunities, and represent business interests during the design and development of technology solutions.
- Experience planning, managing, and leading complex technology projects in a high-paced, fast-changing work environment, leading the team through issue resolution during the entire development lifecycle.
- You’re highly skilled in translating technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders, and vice-versa.
- You have a firm sense of accountability and ownership across the entire product development lifecycle.
- You’re self-motivated and have a “get stuff done” attitude when approached with new challenges.
- You can problem solve both creatively and analytically.
- Excellent meeting facilitation, written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Track record of working with engineering and design teams; people want to work with you again.