Thrive Global is developing a state-of-the-art measurement and behavior change tool to impact individual and organizational well-being and productivity. The marriage of data and analytics, our best-in-class content and science-backed behavior change IP will help people go from knowing what to do to actually doing it, enabling millions of consumers to begin the Thrive behavior change journey. We’re building a best-in-class tech team with a passion for our mission and top-notch skills to help us make this a reality. As a Software Engineer who specializes in iOS development, your mission is to help code and deliver our Behavior Change app for iOS.
Who We Are Looking For
- Believes that code clarity is paramount to modern engineering teams.
- Is excited about collaborating with others, engineering and non-engineering, both learning & teaching as Thrive grows.
- A willingness to over time take on a broad set of responsibilities from configuration to design to implementation.
- An experienced product-minded iOS engineer with a proven track-record of using mobile development best practices.
- A solid understanding of how native mobile applications work (including security and session management) and how to integrate data from various back-end services and databases
How You’ll Contribute
- Collaborate with product designers, product managers, and fellow engineers to deliver compelling enterprise and consumer-facing products on the iOS Platform.
- Review code, start new repos, and build new features.
- Experience shipping one or more iOS apps, ideally currently available on the Appstore.
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 1+ years building iOS applications in Objective-C or Swift 3.0
- Experience using frameworks and APIs
- Knowledge on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively
Thrive Global’s mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology. Recent science has shown that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. Thrive Global is committed to accelerating the culture shift that allows people to reclaim their lives and move from merely surviving to thriving.
What We Offer
- A mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of people around the world
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy
- Human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, vision and dental coverage + 401k program with company match
- Generous paid time-off programs