A fast-growing start-up revolutionising the design Industry, a market worth over $700bn annually. eporta is an online marketplace where architects, interior designers and other businesses can discover high-design furniture, lighting and accessories and purchase directly from suppliers.
We have users in over 80 countries, so our business is already truly global - and we will be expanding from our UK office into another European location, and then into the US. We have a number of high profile investors including a large US venture capital fund, Guy Hands (founder of Terra Firma) and the founders of Zoopla, Betfair, sofa.com and Achica.
We have recently completed our Series A funding with a US based investor (Canvas Ventures) and are building out the team for the next stage of the business.
A product or growth-lead who has been a senior leader in a fast-paced start-up. You will have experience of rapid expansion, ideally in a VC backed environment.
You have always been a high-performer by nature and love a new challenge. You will have a growth and ambitious mind-set, wanting to be an instrumental part of building a category defining business. You are passionate about building businesses and building what users want.
You have a proven track record of successful delivery and execution of an end-to-end user journey and a product people love.
The CPO/ VP Product is a newly created role to help take eporta through the next phase of global growth. This role will require someone to own the product function across the whole business. This will also mean close collaboration with the CEO to create the strategy which will drive the success of the product.
This role will form part of the leadership team and will be a direct report to the founder and CEO.
The CPO/ VP Product will focus on the following:
- Responsible for the eporta product end-to-end
- Conceptualise, strategize, develop and manage an outstanding, creative product for eporta
- Build and grow a product team with a culture of ownership and delivery
- Prioritize roadmap by proactively and effectively communicating across all levels and teams in the business including UX, sales, marketing and technology, to gain the necessary insights to determine product priorities
- Actively speak to customers to understand their needs, using insights to inform future product direction
- Structured, analytical and data-driven approach, with an ability to define and articulate a clear strategy to the business
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with functional partners, i.e. engineering, marketing, sales and business development
- Strong personal brand and reputation that enables you to attract, retain and inspire some of the best talent in the technology/digital industry
BONUS POINTS FOR...
- B2B experience
- Interest in interior design industry
KEY ATTRACTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Chance to play a key role in a high-growth stage of an early stage business
- Empowering, dynamic culture
- Great autonomy in the role
- Working with and alongside an exceptionally high calibre team
- A real product-led business with lots of exciting product challenges and limited technical debt