A fast-growing start-up revolutionising the design Industry, a market worth over $700bn annually. eporta is an online marketplace where architects, interior designers and other businesses can discover high-design furniture, lighting and accessories and purchase directly from suppliers.
We have users in over 80 countries, so our business is already truly global - and we will be expanding from our UK office into another European location, and then into the US. We have a number of high profile investors including a large US venture capital fund, Guy Hands (founder of Terra Firma) and the founders of Zoopla, Betfair, sofa.com and Achica.
We have recently completed our Series A funding with a US based investor (Canvas Ventures) and are building out the team for the next stage of the business.
A marketing or growth-lead who has been a senior leader in a fast-paced start-up. You will have experience of rapid expansion, ideally in a VC backed environment.
You have always been a high-performer by nature and love a new challenge. You will have a growth and ambitious mind-set, wanting to be an instrumental part of building a category defining business. You are passionate about building businesses. .
This role will form part of the leadership team and will be a direct report to the founder and CEO.
Key skills and experience include:
- Proven marketing or growth leader with the strategic ability to drive growth within any business
- Solid knowledge and understanding of all marketing channels including CRM, performance marketing, social media, partnerships, content & events, and how to utilise them to impact growth
- Have led the development and execution of the overall marketing driven growth strategy, budget and KPIs at another fast-moving business
- Ability to delve into the detail as well as always driven towards the businesses strategic goals
- Built an excellent culture of highly performance, intrinsically motivated, well-aligned teams
- Maintain awareness of marketing trends and their potential for commercial application
- Strong personal brand and reputation that enables you to attract, retain and inspire some of the best talent in the industry
BONUS POINTS FOR...
- B2B experience
- Interest in interior design industry
KEY ATTRACTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Chance to play a key role in a high-growth stage of an early stage business
- Empowering, dynamic culture
- Great autonomy in the role
- Working with and alongside an exceptionally high calibre team