A fast-growing start-up revolutionising the design industry, a market worth over $700bn annually. eporta is an online marketplace where architects, interior designers and other businesses can discover high-design furniture, lighting and accessories and purchase directly from suppliers at trade price.
We have users in over 80 countries, our business is already truly global - and we will be expanding from our UK office into another European location, and then into the US. We have a number of high profile investors including a large US venture capital fund, Guy Hands (founder of Terra Firma) and the founders of Zoopla, Betfair, sofa.com and Achica, and have just raised $8m in Series A funding.
We have ambitious growth targets for the business. Absolutely integral to our growth strategy (and platform) is a comprehensive and current catalogue for all our suppliers so that buyers can locate their ideal products and see the full range of items on offer.
Someone who thrives within a challenging sale. You are strategic in your approach and have an ability to deliver key benefits of a product to a prospects pain points. You have a natural ability engage profiles across all levels of a business - enabling your prospects to feel comfortable with your approach and the solution you are delivering. You have the passion and drive to consistently open new doors and close large opportunities.
A unique opportunity to make a real impact in a rapid growth business whilst learning from our experienced and high-performing team. Working alongside our VP Sales and reporting into our Supplier Team Lead, you will be responsible for identifying and onboarding new supplier accounts - explaining our vision, demonstrating how a partnership with eporta can significantly increase their market reach via a new sales channel, in turn, dramatically increasing sales with little effort from themselves.
You’ll also work with the best supplier team in our market to identify opportunities to increase platform exposure and key brands to extend the platform inventory in line with our growth strategy.
- Strategically prospecting and closing big FF&E brands and suppliers.
- Communicating (face to face & via the phone) with potential suppliers to promote eporta and the benefits of joining our platform
- Managing incoming supplier requests and the onboarding process
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
This is an entry-level role, so we’re not expecting any professional experience. We’re looking for someone who’s up for a challenge, who doesn’t take no for an answer - and who wants to be part of a fast-moving, dynamic startup. You will have:
- Excellent verbal communication and written skills
- Intelligent, relationship management with an ability to manage complex sales cycles.
- The desire to work independently within a team environment.
- A innate desire to succeed coupled with a tenacious drive towards exceeding quota
BONUS POINTS FOR...
– Language skills (Portuguese, Italian)
– Previous work in high-performance teams
– Previous work in the property or furniture sector
– Passion for design
Base salary : 24k per annum + commission (32k OTE)