Platform9 Systems, Inc. is looking for an energetic and motivated people-person to own employee experience and development. This individual will own the entire employee development lifecycle from the recruiting process, to onboarding, training, developing, and maintaining, a team of nearly 100 employees. As our Employee Experience and Development Manager (EXDM) you’ll work closely with our Director of Operations, and our managers and team leaders, to maintain a high bar for our employee experience.
As our Employee Experience and Development Manager (EXDM) you would be a full-time employee advocate, driving programmatic and organizational change - and as such will have a large and direct impact on the success and happiness of Platform9’s employees.
You will ensure each candidate has a consistent and positive experience while interviewing at Platform9.
· Work closely with our office manager and hiring managers to schedule interviews
· Gather data and use it to constantly improve the candidate experience
· Work closely with hiring managers to ensure candidates go through all parts of the interview process smoothly
· Introduce candidates to our company culture
Make the transition from candidate to employee as smooth as possible.
· Manage the onboarding process from the EXD perspective
· Ensure new hires are receiving the support they need and work with hiring managers to constantly improve ramp up.
· Take an active part in the candidates transition by acting as a resource to new hires
· Keep a pulse on what our employees need to push themselves to the next level
· Research, schedule and coordinate any needed trainings, conferences and development experiences
· Work with the Director of Operations, employees, and managers to constantly improve and update our employee development efforts
· Use data from surveys, all-hands meetings, Q&A meetings and informal sources to drive employee experience and development changes
To succeed in this role you will need to embody and personally connect with our company’s culture. You will need an intuitive sense of our employees needs and an openness to adjusting our path regularly based on the most up-to-date data. For a primer on our core values see below.
- Prior experience in a people-team role specifically with process development and/or employee experience and development management.
- Persistent and creative self-starter who can carry a plan from inception to completion
- A data driven approach to people management.
- Attention to detail
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Approachable, open demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information and sensitive topics with tact
- Proactive person who wants to take ownership of their work
- Personal and professional maturity. Dependability is key.
- Satisfactory computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Google Apps)
- Excellent organizational skills
- College degree preferred
Platform9 Core Values
1. Customer Obsession
2. Highest Standards
3. We bias towards action, and against decisions by committee
4. Take Ownership
6. Radically Candid
7. We value disruptive innovation