At Vida, our mission is to eradicate chronic disease and transform people’s lives through improved health. There is huge potential to make an impact: 1 in 3 people in the U.S. has a chronic health condition, while 1 in 4 struggles with mental illness. Chronic conditions also represent a huge market opportunity at ~80% of our nation’s $3T in annual healthcare spend.
Vida is transforming healthcare through digital therapeutic programs and one-on-one health coaching and therapy to help individuals prevent, manage, and overcome chronic conditions. We apply data science and a human touch to drive a highly personalized experience through our easy-to-use mobile app. Our unique approach drives high user engagement, behavior change, and proven clinical outcomes.
Vida serves employees/members of Fortune 500 companies, large national payers, and leading health systems. We have both a B2C and B2B revenue model. We are looking for a unique individual that has experience building a consumer brand and marketing to enterprise.
As Vida’s VP of Marketing you will play a critical role in developing and building our brand and creating an editorial voice we can leverage across media and program content. You will also drive brand awareness, adoption, and engagement of Vida’s services directly with consumers as well as marketing to employer, payer, and provider clients. In addition to brand building and product marketing, you will be responsible for online marketing, marketing partnerships, and overseeing social media, ensuring all channels support and adhere to the brand.
The role requires both operational and strategic depth - working in close collaboration with the executive team, with the ability to be hands on and get things done. As our marketing leader, you need to be able to go high and go low, developing a strategic framework and driving strong execution. The ideal person would be deeply motivated in the areas of consumer and enterprise product marketing, brand building, GTM strategies, and importantly be passionate about our mission of providing better healthcare outcomes at scale.
Successful candidate will have built consumer and/or enterprise brands before; created innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns and executed them flawlessly; takes initiative and is a self-starter, works collaboratively, learns quickly, and thrives in a result-oriented fast-paced environment.
- Join the Vida Leadership Team, reporting to the CEO
- Work with the leadership team to define Vida’s integrated marketing strategy to drive product sales across our B2B and B2C clients
- Take ownership of elevating Vida’s brand. Manage the creative direction and design of compelling and effective communications
- Develop targeted value proposition and marketing materials for all audience segments across all sales and marketing touchpoints
- Seek and identify opportunities to showcase Vida’s value proposition in the payer, provider, and employer marketplaces, including at regional and national conferences.
- Work with our clinical team on publishing and marketing our clinical trials
- Broad expertise across all marketing channels including SEM, SEO, Facebook Advertising, Display Network Advertising, Database/Direct Marketing, etc.
- Execute key strategies across all online marketing channels, optimize campaign ROI
- In collaboration with Sales and leadership team, evaluate and develop opportunities for customer segment and service expansion opportunities.
- Effectively measure marketing efforts ensuring efficiency of all marketing activities
- Work with PR agency on building credibility for Vida with consumers and enterprise
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the healthcare industry to understand key and emerging market segments and the business drivers for each
This is an exciting position where you can join a dynamic, mission-driven company as we start to hit hyper growth. It requires creativity, ingenuity, a range of marketing and strategic experience. This is a full-time role at our vibrant office in the San Francisco financial district; minimal travel required.
- 7-10+ years’ experience in marketing with a proven track record of successfully building a brand/product line from early to mid-stage, preferably in the health tech space
- Extensive experience with digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Data/impact driven decision making
- Being a solid, constructive team player is a must
- Passionate about healthcare and changing people’s lives
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- A health-oriented office culture including walking 1:1s, healthy food & snacks, fitness challenges, and weekly team runs
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Flexible vacation time
- FSA and Commuter benefits