Hustle is a peer-to-peer messaging platform designed to empower organizations to humanize communication while maintaining data privacy and compliance. Texting with Hustle complements other communication strategies and brings real human connection back in the digital era when people ignore bots and prefer to talk to real people. Founded in 2014 as a community engagement tool for campaigns and advocacy, Hustle has evolved to become the leader in transforming how individuals and institutions build meaningful, long-lasting relationships.
To empower our Client facing teams, we’re looking for an Enablement Lead in our DC or San Francisco office. The vision for Enablement at Hustle is to drive best practices, tools, and training to sell value better, faster, and more efficiently. Eager to have an impact by enabling others to do their best work? Keep reading!
What you'll do:
- Lead the design, iteration, and implementation of our client lifecycle methodology, working with leadership across Client Success, Marketing, and Sales. Foster accountability for enablement across the org.
- Sustain a robust understanding of messaging, product positioning, target audiences, and buyer personas. Bridge Sales to Marketing and other content creators for enablement and collateral goals.
- Create excellent, engaging enablement content that reflects Hustle's brand, culture, and message.
- Establish best practices for coaching across the client facing teams. Learn, document, and distribute best practices from the most effective teammates to bring low and core performers up to speed.
- Own sales' onboardings, and trainings to reduce ramp time and increase sales performance on all sales teams.
- Enable managers with onboardings, trainings, frameworks, and collateral to optimize Hustle's management and training process.
- Develop a strategic plan for enablement growth, with review processes and measurable impact areas. Measure and report on the effectiveness of enablement investments and programs.
- Partner with Salesforce admins to optimize Salesforce for enablement, drive key integrations, and track effectiveness of enablement programs against individual and pipeline performance.
What you'll need:
- Excellent writing skills indexing on both persuasiveness and simplicity;
- Great listening skills: You’ll need to take the needs of each of team member and produce relative tools and empower accordingly;
- Scrappiness: You have the ability to operate as a team of one and bridge gaps in content, context, design, and distance;
- Process-orientation: You’ll work across the Client lifecycle and partner with internally facing teams to make Hustle easier to buy, sell, and expand;
- Team player mentality: You’ll need to be ready to roll up your sleeves and see no task too big or too small to enable us all;
- Comfort presenting to large groups: You’ll have the opportunity to present relevant trainings to our geographically distributed client lifecycle team.