We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our Quality team, and help the team in the following domains:
- QA Test Automation engineer - Be the QA owner of the Totango application: responsible for planning, designing, developing, and executing the functional and automated testing (GUI and API)
- Capable of defining and maintaining test procedures, test plans, bug tracking and prioritization.
- Production acceptance testing - Final Verification of new customer releases and updates
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Being a committed team player that can help lead others through challenging customer issues
- At least 4 years of experience as a QA Engineer for Enterprise products- mainly in a startup environment. Relevant experience in cloud/SaaS products highly desirable.
- Ability to Code Automated Tests in Python
- Cucumber Gherkin Experience
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum process.
- Hands-on experience with testing tools/technologies: Postman, JIRA.
- MUST! Knowledge of scripts development, Automation tools.
- Paying high attention to details and making sure that everything is working as expected
- Having the ability to research, diagnose and resolve technical issues
These are definitely a big plus:
- Experience and knowledge with automation framework development and it's maintenance.
- BSc or BA from a University or equivalent military background
- Experience with testing a product with using cucumber.
- Working knowledge of SQL Databases
- Totango is a fast growing start-up building an ambitious cloud application. You’ll have the opportunity to learn cutting-edge technologies and make an impact.
- Totango leads the exciting new field of Customer Success. We help business pro-actively support their existing clients and reduce churn.
- Fun company events and high standard welfare facilities.
- Good work/life balance and Super-flexible working hours
- Great location near Sarona and Hashalom train station in Tel-Aviv.