Totango is looking for another great Solutions Engineer to add to our growing sales and team!
You will be responsible for driving major successes as part of the pre-sales and sales process, presenting the Totango portfolio of solutions and promoting Customer Success thought leadership in your assigned accounts.
What We Do:
Many of the top companies in the world run subscription businesses and rely on customer retention and growth to thrive. Companies retain and grow customers by delivering real value. Through the practice of “Customer Success”, these companies effectively and efficiently manage customer operations. As the leading Customer Success platform, Totango is helping hundreds of companies solve the complexities of Customer Success - faster, more completely, and at scale.
What You'll Do:
- Be a key Sales representative, with advice to help provide a cohesive customer experience
- Drive the technical demonstration of the Totango portfolio to new and existing customers
- Collaborate closely with Account Executives to develop & present customer demos and manage technical due diligence from customers & partners
- Own the technical elements of the transaction through the pre-sales cycle
- Provide technical support for RFP / RFI
- Up-front discovery of technical needs and goals
- Work cross-functionally with our Sales and Engineering teams to understand concepts and build P.O.C.s
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
What makes you great:
- 5+ years of experience in software or SaaS industry with expertise in pre-sales and sales
- At least 5 of those years as a customer-facing SE selling into enterprise accounts
- Experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model
- Intellectually curious, process oriented, and competitive
- The ability to quickly and effectively bridge relationships with team members, customers, and partners
- BA / BS degree or higher, or equivalent job-related experience
- Engineering degree (CS / EE / InfoSec) is a plus but not required
- Comfortable with travel up to 50% or more
- Background in Business Intelligence, CRM, Marketing Automation, and / or Customer Success