Zola is seeking a Senior Designer to join our creative team. We’re looking for someone with strong typography skills and the ability to move fluidly between mediums. The successful candidate will be motivated, organized and have a proactive, positive attitude. Our Senior Designer will collaborate with the marketing and creative teams to generate compelling content for Zola’s paid and organic social channels and platforms. An interest in weddings, home and styling is a plus!
- Work with the marketing team to optimize paid advertisements and execute design for marketing campaigns across organic and paid social channels
- Collaborate with the brand and acquisition teams to propose visual content strategy and make data-driven design decisions based on analytics and user feedback
- Partner with the videographer to concept, execute and support design of videos for both paid and organic channels
- Research new ideas and channels, stay on top of digital social trends
- Maintain and evolve graphic and brand standards for Zola
- Partner with the art director and designers to improve and maintain visual brand consistency
- Contribute to organizational learnings and process improvement
- Collaborate with the creative team on various projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- 3-5 years design experience, 1+ years in creative mentorship role and experience managing a team a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, or equivalent
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing for the web (ecommerce, emails, online branding) as well as print
- Strong typography skills and elevated design aesthetic
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Desire to learn and grow, self-motivated, positive attitude!
Zola is the fastest growing wedding company in the country. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples' lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology. All in the service of love.
Headquartered in New York City, our team brings deep experience working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites and mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Yahoo, Amazon, J.Crew, Rent The Runway, Goldman Sachs, among many others. In 2017 the Wall Street Journal named Zola a top 25 Tech Company to Watch, and Forbes named Zola a Next Billion-Dollar Startup.