Our product team is looking for a Product Managerto own the roadmap for our new marketplace wedding planning product. This person will prioritize key features that focus on growth and engagement, and analyze/reports on performance. In order to serve our customers to the best of our ability, this person will also conduct user testing to better understand how customers interact with current product and future ideas. You’ll be working with business teams on how to take our newly launched Inspiration product and make it into a thriving business unit within the Zola ecosystem of products.
Our ideal candidate loves both building and optimizing, and both strategizing and doing. You are a structured and creative thinker, able to toggle easily between the big themes and the little details. You are equally comfortable in SQL, Google Analytics and AB Testing Platforms, and you can prove your ability to learn new systems and processes quickly. Lastly, you love working with kind, smart colleagues who share a commitment to putting the customer first!
- Owning the product roadmap for our Vendor Marketplace Product
- Prioritize key features that focus on growth and engagement
- Communicate projects to key stakeholders of all levels
- Project management for all projects on the roadmap
- Analyze and report on performance of features within the product
- Deeply understand the customer and think creatively about how to serve them better
- Conduct user testing to better understand how customers interact with current product and future ideas
- Dissecting couple and vendor frustrations with wedding planning and identifying ways to turn frustration into happiness
- Partner with Marketing, Growth, product and other teams to continuously improve customer retention
- Collaborating with partners to identify new ways to delight the couple and turn those into new features or offerings
- Feature performance and KPIs
- Understanding of technical constraints and knowing where to push the boundaries
- Evaluating competitors and the market for capability-oriented and emerging development and technology trends
- 3-5 years of product management experience in a fast-paced environment, consumer focused startup or experience in a fast-paced analytical role
- Exceptional technical, business and customer experience judgment
- Creative, scrappy, and customer-obsessed
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; presents effectively to a senior audience
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Deep empathy for the customer and problem solving for them
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage competing tasks in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment
- Ability to build business relationships across functional teams
- Nice to have - worked on a marketplace product before
- Passionate about wedding space
Zola is the fastest growing wedding company in the country. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples' lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology. All in the service of love.
Headquartered in New York City, our team brings deep experience working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites and mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Yahoo, Amazon, J.Crew, Rent The Runway, Goldman Sachs, among many others. In 2017 the Wall Street Journal named Zola a top 25 Tech Company to Watch, and Forbes named Zola a Next Billion-Dollar Startup.