Zola is seeking a strong Technical Recruiter to join our growing Recruitment team in Montreal! Our company is growing rapidly, and we are looking for someone with a passion for sourcing and recruiting who is not afraid to come in, and hit the ground running. This person will work with our Talent team to bring in some of the top talent at Zola! We are hard-working, collaborative and love to have fun!
Who We Are Looking For
- A full life cycle technical recruiter with advanced knowledge in unique and “out of the box” sourcing tactics
- A go-getter who can self-manage and execute new processes and strategies
- A scrappy & creative thinker; an optimist
- A detail-oriented and perceptive communicator who enjoys people
- A team player with an insightful and compassionate personality
- Someone with experience recruiting in a tech start-up environment and/or recruiting various types of software engineers
- Someone who will manage sensitive information with integrity
- Someone who will uphold Zola's values and be a positive representation and addition to the company
- Recruit technical talent and achieve set goals and objectives of the Talent team for our Montreal and Charlottesville offices
- Source, phone screen, and manage the interview process through offer stage, with the help of the Talent and Engineering teams, to provide a unique and enjoyable candidate experience for all engineers you interact with
- Manage technical candidates through the funnel and track data accordingly
- Cross-functional communication across the Engineering, Finance, and Executive team to create competitive offers for finalist candidates
- Assist the hiring team with closing strategies and provide input on future strategies and initiatives on technical recruiting
- Minimum 2+ years technical recruiting/sourcing experience in an agency or corporate setting
- Bachelor's degree required
- Extensive experience creating boolean search strings, navigating LinkedIn networks, utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (such as Jazz or Greenhouse), manage multiple in and out bound email and phone call communications
- Ability to hire and work collaboratively with the Engineering team while building strong relationships with candidates
- Well-developed communications and interpersonal skills
- A passion for recruiting engineers of all levels
In your cover letter, please include two to three sentences on why you would like this job at Zola specifically. If you do not include this, you will not be considered.
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples’ lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology… all in the service of love.
Based in NYC and launched in October 2013, we have quickly become the fastest-growing wedding company in the United States. In 2017 we launched Zola Weddings, a free suite of wedding planning tools including wedding websites, checklist, guest list, and registry, all in one place. We've raised over $140 million in financing, and we're proud to call Thrive Capital, Canvas Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Comcast Ventures, and Goldman Sachs, among others, our investors and partners. Our team brings deep experience from working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites and mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Amazon, Bloomingdale’s, Gap, J.Crew, Toys R Us, Chloe + Isabel, Yahoo, and Host Committee, among many others.