Platform9 engineers work on next-generation technologies that are disrupting the status-quo in the private cloud space. Our key differentiator is the time-to-value with Platform9’s approach to enabling cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for highly motivated, customer-focused team players for building and maintaining post sales relationships with our enterprise customers, making many more enterprises successful with their open source clouds. You will serve as a trusted advisor, ensuring successful deployment and adoption of Platform9’s solution. This role reports into our Director of Customer Success.
• Deliver onsite and web-based training programs to help with product understanding and adoption.
• As Platform9 subject matter expert, provide guidance and advice to customers on integration issues, deployment questions, or specific storage or networking technologies that integrate with Platform9.
• Serve as a front line for “best practice” inquiries from customers. Build reference architectures and other required documentation to help with adoption.
• Build tools and services for monitoring and building metrics to enable and improve customer success.
• Being the voice of our customers internally to the Platform9 product team, proactively communicate requirements and influence product roadmap.
• Contribute to customer issue troubleshooting and feature documentation
• Communicating best practices, reference architectures and other training material to customers
As a key member of our team, you will have the opportunity for technical growth and to make a significant contribution to the growth of enterprise private clouds across the globe
• 4+ years of customer success or equivalent client interaction experience
• Exceptional verbal and written communication, organization and presentation skills
• Proactive, energetic, and loves working on hard problems
• Good knowledge of Linux/Unix Systems. Good understanding of networking, storage and security concepts
• Basic domain knowledge of virtualization and container technologies such as VMware, KVM and Docker
• Knowledge of cloud management products. OpenStack knowledge is a plus
• Enjoy discovering customer use cases, identifying gaps and resolving issues in the product
• Passion for cloud technologies
• Customer centric mindset
As a growing startup, Platform9 offers the following benefits:
• Competitive salary and equity
• Mediclaim coverage for you and your family
• Paid parental leave
• Relocation support
• Flexible work hours
• Flexible vacation policies
• Free breakfast, lunches and snacks