Sr. Solutions Architect at Kinetica
Arlington, VA, US
The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform combines streaming and historical data with location intelligence and machine learning-powered analytics. Organizations across automotive, energy, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, financial services, and beyond leverage the platform’s GPU-accelerated computing power to build custom analytical applications that deliver immediate, dynamic insight. Kinetica has a rich partner ecosystem, including NVIDIA, Dell, HP, and IBM, and is privately held, backed by leading global venture capital firms Canvas Ventures, Citi Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, and Meritech Capital Partners.
For more information and trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kinetica Active Analytics brings together all key elements of active analytics in a unified platform: historical data analytics, streaming data analytics, location intelligence, and artificial intelligence. The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform is cloud-ready and dramatically simplifies the typical architecture for smart applications, with unmatched performance.
At Kinetica, we are looking for a hands-on Solutions Architect to join our growing consulting team. We are more than doubling annual revenue year-over-year, and our enterprise customers are growing proportionally. As a member of our Professional Services team, you will help our customers achieve their goals and solve their most complex problems using Kinetica.
- Partner with our customers in developing a solution for a new proof-of-concept for the logistics industry
- Translate business requirements and problems into solutions
- Design, build and deploy modern, mobile, and web applications
- Collaborate with Engineering, Sales (Pre and Post), Support and other Professional Services team members
- Have fun!
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong Java development skills (Spring Framework, MVC, JDBC, REST)
- Experience with SQL (Oracle)
- Strong understanding of Data structures and Algorithms
- Solid development of modern UI design concepts
- React Native
- Android or iOS development (bonus)
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- High-energy self-starter with a passion for data, attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited direction
- Other locations: NYC area
- Willing to travel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.