We're looking for a rock-star Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team at Totango!
As a critical member of the Marketing team, you'll drive product positioning, sales & marketing enablement, competitive analysis, and Product Marketing content development. You'll work with the teams to plan, develop, and promote solution content with the objective of maximizing awareness, driving thought leadership, and creating demand while showing the world your creative side.
What's your day look like?
- Develop product marketing strategies including targeting, positioning, messaging, pricing, and rollout sequencing with goals of driving acquisition, lifting conversion rates, increasing engagement and growing revenue
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages
- Partner with the Marketing team in the creation of product content (e.g. website copy, blog posts, product videos, customer case studies, et al)
- Launch products through close collaboration with Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and Sales teams
- Build and maintain positive relationships with industry analysts
- Identify and execute on break-through activities that reach target audience effectively
What makes you successful?
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study (MBA preferred)
- Experience in areas relating to customer engagement, experience, and / or Customer Success
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong independent project management skills
- Ability to prioritize high-impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
Totango offers great benefits, a fully stocked kitchen, a variety of fun office games and events, and an innovative mindset. If you see yourself as valuable addition to our growing teams, send a resume with cover letter showcasing why you're awesome and why you're excited to help us continue to grow and succeed!