Are you ready to join Totango as we add world-class Customer Success Specialist to truly connect and achieve the customer goals with our leading CS solution?
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to partner with customers post-sale to drive adoption and ensure customer satisfaction, growth and retention. We're looking for someone who is passionate about making our customers successful. Your opinion will matter and there is room for creativity and experimentation.
Ultimately, you will assist clients in achieving their business goals and finding the most value with their investment in Totango products. You are the customer's trusted partner, with the goal of driving our customer's success and establishing loyal relationships with Totango.
What you'll do:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately drive value to the business goals
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success
- Effectively and independently communicate theTotango value proposition and best practices, clearly communicating the space and product features over the phone and via email to existing users and economic buyers
- Manage and collaborate interdepartmentally to resolve at-risk Customer escalations
- Advocate for your customers, delivering value across the entire lifecycle
- Help your customers reinforce their value as the CS function, both internally and externally
- Work with executive sponsors to identify growth, renewal, and expansion opportunities
- Translate customer feedback, goals, and needs to improve Totango
- Be a thought leader and Totango advocate for Customer Success Summit, events, blogs, and more
What you should bring to the role:
- 1+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, professional services, or account management role (SaaS experience preferred)
- Self-motivation, proactive team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise when working through customer issues and escalations
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related field
- Background needs to be in customer facing roles including account management, customer support, product management and sales;
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- High level of accountability and the ability to execute on multiple and competing projects and deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience
Totango is the leader in Customer Success software and services space. Our platform is used by some of the biggest enterprise and hottest SaaS companies to understand and influence their own customer engagement, to manage customer success, as well as to monitor and predict customer health. We are passionate about building technology that helps companies make their customers happy, reduces churn, and optimize revenue growth.
We offer competitive salary, great benefits, and you'd be joining an awesome, collaborative, open office culture. If you know you're the right candidate, we would love to hear from you!