Here at Zola, we’re seeking an exceptional Product Manager to lead the Shopping Experience for our Registry and E-Commerce business.
This person will own the roadmap for Zola’s fast growing shopping experience. You will prioritize key features, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and execute on the vision of the business, all while keeping the customer needs top of mind. You will live and breathe conversion, and think deeply about how to best editorialize our assortment across web and native platforms. You’ll also work closely with our Merchandising team to ensure that both the “how” and “what” we are selling integrate seamlessly.
Our ideal candidate loves both building and optimizing, and both strategizing and doing. You are a problem solver, a fast learner, and have a proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects at the same time. Lastly, you love working with kind, smart colleagues who share a commitment to putting the customer first!
- Manage the shopping experience roadmap, continuously balancing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with business partners, engineering, merchandising, product design, marketing and other internal teams to deliver products in a timely manner
- Ensure continuity of shopping experience across different product lines, as Zola’s business continues to grow
- Track and report out on performance of our shopping funnels, and identify opportunities for new features and iteration on existing ones
- Evaluate competitors and the market for emerging e-commerce and technology trends
- Own project management across projects and teams to ensure all stakeholders have the information they need and we can deliver the project on time
- 2-4 years of product management experience at a consumer-focused online company, e-commerce strongly preferred
- Specific product experience with optimizing customer facing shopping experiences for conversion, such as: search/sort/filter, check-out flows, and landing page designs
- Solid understanding of e-commerce technology
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; presents effectively to audiences of all types (technical and non-technical)
- Creative, scrappy, and customer-obsessed
- Exceptional technical, business and customer experience judgment
- Excellent quantitative skills. Understanding of SQL, Google Analytics and Segment a major plus!
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage competing tasks in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment
- Ability to build business relationships across functional teams
- BA/BS required. A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business is preferred.
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples’ lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology… all in the service of love. Headquartered in NYC and launched in October 2013, we have quickly become the fastest-growing wedding company in the United States. In 2017 we launched Zola Weddings, a free suite of wedding planning tools including wedding websites, checklist, guest list, and registry, all in one place.
We've raised over $140 million in financing, and we're proud to call Thrive Capital, Canvas Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Comcast Ventures, and Goldman Sachs, among others, our investors and partners. Our team brings deep experience from working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites and mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Amazon, Bloomingdale’s, Gap, J.Crew, Toys R Us, Chloe + Isabel, Yahoo, and Host Committee, among many others.