Vida matches clients to evidence-based programs that help them work toward specific health goals based on their interests and risks. Each client then chooses a personal health coach who they think is the best fit for them. As their health coach, you will meet with them on a regular basis and support them as they work toward their goals. Using our programs and the relationship you build with clients, you will play a key role in their success and health outcomes. This is your chance to bring your expert knowledge and years of experience to meeting clients wherever they might be in their own health journey, giving them the support and tools they need to lead healthier, longer lives.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in health related field required such as nutrition, exercise physiology or health education.
- Health coaching certification from an accredited health coaching school with a robust program (i.e. Wellcoaches, Duke Integrative); Registered Dietitian; CHES, CDE.
- 5 years of experience coaching clients one on one to help them meet their health goals.
- Prior experience with CRM software helpful.
- Fluency in Spanish a definite plus!
This is a contracted, part or full-time, position. Potential to go FTE after 3 months.