We are looking for an open-minded person to help us build an awesome new product for the insurance market in the US.
Daily responsibilities include resolving customer queries and guiding customers through insurance comparison and switching process. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with the insurance industry.
Ultimately, you will help maintain our reputation as a company that offers top-notch customer service during carriers switching process or buying new insurance.
We are an open, diverse and collaborative team working across United States, Germany, Slovenia, and Poland.
- Communicate with insurance companies and agents
- Analyze internal processes and develop improvements
- Manage a team of data entry freelancers and check policy data for errors
- Create insurance price comparison offers
- Fast-learner meticulous and diligent about tasks
- Affinity to technology and start-up environment
- Sound understanding of insurance / financial industry
- College degree
- Gabi provides a rich benefits package, paying 100% of your coverage and 80% for your family for multiple health plan options.
- Medical: Blue Shield PPO Silver or Kaiser HMO Platinum
- Dental: Delta Dental PPO Premier
- Vision: VSP
- In addition, Gabi offers FSA Accounts and commuter benefits.
- Great and non-corporate atmosphere
- Dynamic career opportunities within a growing company