Gabi is building the “Amazon of Personal Insurance”. We are on a mission to make the process of finding the best home and auto insurance easy, straightforward, and transparent. We’re serious about building and using technology to save our customers money, time, and hassle, and we’re just getting started with what we will accomplish. We’re looking for people who are just as passionate about products that help make consumers’ financial lives easier as we are.
Founded in 2016, Gabi has raised over $12 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Canvas Ventures, A.Capital, Northwestern Mutual Future Ventures, and more. We are an international team of 80 people based in San Francisco, CA and Lodz, Poland.
Reporting to our Head of Growth, this role is based in our San Francisco, CA headquarters with the potential for remote work.
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for owning the end-to-end success of all of Gabi’s paid marketing channels (paid search, paid social, display/video, retargeting, partnerships/affiliates). You’ll drive the paid marketing testing roadmap and new channel expansion strategy, and also be hands-on in executing campaigns in all paid channels. You will be extremely data-driven and comfortable getting your hands dirty and digging into the data (via Google Analytics, Amplitude, Chart.io, and SQL) to build robust reporting and analytics. You’ll also partner closely with Product, Data, and Sales teams to ensure that our customer acquisition strategies align with our ultimate business goals and that our paid media funnel conversion is optimized.
You will be willing to roll up your sleeves to manage our campaigns directly, but also be able to think high-level about our business goals and design a roadmap to keep evolving our paid marketing strategy. You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are required to wear many hats, and you’ll be passionate about using a mix of data and creativity to drive successful performance marketing campaigns.
- Manage our paid marketing channels (paid search, paid social, display/video, retargeting, partnerships/affiliates) end-to-end from strategy to execution. You will be responsible for optimizing to volume and efficiency (payback time) targets in all paid marketing channels.
- Build robust full-funnel reporting and analytics to be able to report on and effectively optimize each channel.
- Own and execute our digital testing roadmap, including new channel testing and creative/audience testing.
- Create and test landing pages to optimize our digital channel funnel conversion.
- Work closely with Sales, Product, and Data teams to forecast top of funnel growth and optimize our paid marketing conversion funnel.
- 3-5 years of experience directly managing paid digital marketing campaigns (paid search, paid social, display/video, partnerships/affiliates, etc.). Experience managing offline media (TV, podcast, radio) is a plus but not required.
- Hands-on campaign management experience for all key paid marketing platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.).
- Extensive experience using web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude) to make data-driven decisions.
- Very strong Excel and data analytics skills. You should feel comfortable using SQL to query raw data and building robust reporting in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Experience using landing page creation and testing tools (Unbounce, Instapage, Optimizely, etc.) to test rapidly in paid marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skills - you’ll be responsible for regularly communicating results of our paid media efforts to internal and external stakeholders, including executives.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in FinTech or financial services is preferred.
Why Join Gabi?
- Join a team of hard-working, passionate, super-smart people from a great mix of backgrounds in insurance, financial services, and technology.
- Beautiful office in the Presidio with an amazing view of the Golden Gate Bridge!
- Options for flexible and remote work
- Competitive salary, equity, and health benefits
- Pre-tax transit benefits and 401(k)
- Unlimited vacation