Zola is in search of Creative Operations Manager to join the Creative team. Helping to develop original content for the brand across all mediums, this role will be responsible for owning the creative production process on projects from conception to execution.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will possess excellent communication and negotiation skills, can juggle many moving parts and timelines, and enjoys working with cross-functional partners, such as the creative, marketing, and merchandising teams. He/she has experience in project management in the creative and digital world and has established and fine tuned processes to ensure that our teams are working on the right projects, and are able to do so efficiently and within the necessary timelines. They will be responsible for helping create and maintain budgets for freelance help, as well as photoshoot needs and help prioritize different campaigns and projects across the different areas that this shared service supports.
- Own the process for creatives to work with each other and the rest of the company, developed in partnership with our creative leadership. Work closely with our creative leads and client partners to define the project scope and objectives for production needs and assign work accordingly, then create and manage clear and measurable tracks of work
- Monitor timelines to ensure efficient, on-time delivery of work while being able to problem solve and triage issues or concerns as they arise that may delay the project
- Own asset management system and project management platforms
- Provide continuous feedback within the Creative team and with cross functional partners in order to improve our processes by identifying workflows that can be optimized and proactively developing solutions
- Own the Studio budget and Production of Photoshoots both internally and externally; regularly report on the financial status of projects and fiscal ingenuity in the handling of production spend throughout the year
- 4+ years working in a creative project management and/or production capacity, preferably in-house at an e-commerce company or at an agency managing more than one brand
- Experience managing multiple projects at once and allocating creative resources to meet deadlines
- Proactive in developing efficient systems and identifying areas of process optimization
- Experience working on Producing Photoshoots/videos
- Familiarity with creative, and multimedia projects and file formats; proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Comfortable working with various levels of stakeholders, from cross-functional partners to company leadership
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to succinctly communicate both verbally and in writing in order to provide clear direction on projects
- Extremely organized, strategic, motivated, and patient
Zola is the fastest growing wedding company in the country. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples' lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology. All in the service of love.
Headquartered in New York City, our team brings deep experience working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites and mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Yahoo, Amazon, J.Crew, Rent The Runway, Goldman Sachs, among many others. In 2017 the Wall Street Journal named Zola a top 25 Tech Company to Watch, and Forbes named Zola a Next Billion-Dollar Startup.