Here at Zola, we’re seeking an exceptional Vendor Success Freelancer to join our Inspiration Team!
We’re looking for someone with a passion for the wedding space, a scrappy mindset, and strong organizational skills. The successful candidate will be motivated, thorough, and have a proactive, positive attitude. The Inspiration team just launched a new and exciting platform to help couples plan their dream wedding, and we are working quickly to grow our new product. Any experience in graphic design tools is a plus!
- Assist with vetting potential wedding vendors we would like to join the Zola platform
- Begin outreach and develop relationships with vendors we invite to join Zola
- Brainstorm creative ways to engage and add value to our vendor community
- Collaborate with the Inspiration team on various projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate about the wedding space
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, communicate and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Desire to learn and grow, self-motivated, positive attitude!
To apply, please submit your resume and include a brief cover letter about why you’re interested in Zola and in this role specifically.
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples’ lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology… all in the service of love.
Based in NYC and launched in October 2013, we have quickly become the fastest-growing wedding company in the United States. In 2017 we launched Zola Weddings, a free suite of wedding planning tools including wedding websites, checklist, guest list, and registry, all in one place. We've raised over $140 million in financing, and we're proud to call Thrive Capital, Canvas Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Comcast Ventures, and Goldman Sachs, among others, our investors and partners. Our team brings deep experience from working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites and mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Amazon, Bloomingdale’s, Gap, J.Crew, Toys R Us, Chloe + Isabel, Yahoo, and Host Committee, among many others.