We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join us at our San Mateo headquarters.
You will work directly with our Executive Team, Product Management, Engineering, and with our customers to design the exciting, next generation of Totango's Customer Success platform and products.
An ideal candidate should have:
- 7+ years of experience in UX design role as part of a product-oriented software company, preferably B2B Enterprise software.
- Passionate and knowledgeable in modern and best practices when it comes to UX, visual design, patterns, systems thinking, or customer-centric approaches to work.
- Experience collaborating with diverse and remote teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Demonstrated collaborator/leader who can partner closely with UX Lead, Product Managers to brainstorm, design new features and work with Engineers to see their concepts through to productions.
- Experience in presenting your ideas and solutions to the C-level team.
- Great communicator who can comfortably demonstrate and defend their design.
- Experience in web as well as mobile design.
- Experience creating, implementing, and evolving systems and standards
- Extensive experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey solutions
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, and associated design and prototyping tools
- Understand the need and the problem by working closely with Product managers, internal stakeholders and customers.
- Design and convey solutions quickly using various low and high level prototypes in a fast paced environment.
- Actively seek feedback from stakeholders and customers.
- Validate design concepts through user testing and stakeholder feedback.
- Be comfortable with working on multiple projects in parallel.
- Participate & lead in customer meetings throughout the design process.
- Be an advocate and leader for the user centered approach
Totango is the leader in Customer Success software and services space. Our platform is used by some of the biggest enterprise and hottest SaaS companies to understand and influence their own customer engagement, to manage customer success, as well as to monitor and predict customer health. We are passionate about building technology that helps companies make their customers happy, reduces churn, and optimize revenue growth.
We offer competitive salary, great benefits, and you'd be joining an awesome, collaborative, open office culture. If you think you are the right candidate, please let us know and we would love to talk to you!