We're looking for super bright engineers to build our scalable data processing and analytics systems in the cloud. We work with cutting edge Big Data technologies such as Spark, ElasticSearch and Kafka to stay ahead, and we’re looking for you...
- A Passionate software engineer that sees his profession as craftsmanship
- Enthusiastic about performant web scale systems
- Meticulous about scalability and security
- Experienced in planning and building scalable real-time infrastructure data systems
- Experienced in Java/Kotlin/Python/Scala or similar
- Expertise with Amazon Web Services ecosystem
- Well founded in data-structures and analytical problem solving
- A fast learner with a "Can DO!" attitude
- Experience in building microservice based architecture
- Experience with ElasticSearch or other search engine technologies
- Familiarity with building microservices using DropWizard, Spring Boot, Vert.x or similar
- Experience with Spark, Flink or other distributed processing technology stacks
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering / Bioinformatics, or equivalent
- Hands on experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Knowledge with DynamoDB, Cassandra, MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Self-taught from Coursera, Khan Academy, edX or others
- Totango is a fast growing start-up building an ambitious cloud application. You’ll have the opportunity to learn cutting edge technologies and make an impact.
- Totango leads the exciting new field of Customer Success. We help business pro-actively support their existing clients and reduce churn.
- We're based in Tel-Aviv near Azrieli and HaShalom train station. It's a vibrant and fun place surrounded by public transport and great restaurants.
- You'll enjoy the company of super bright people that are exciting to work with.