Gabi is building the “Amazon of Personal Insurance”. We are on a mission to make the process of finding the best home and auto insurance easy, straightforward, and transparent. We’re serious about building and using technology to save our customers money, time, and hassle, and we’re just getting started with what we will accomplish. We’re looking for people who are just as passionate about products that help make consumers’ financial lives easier as we are.
Founded in 2016, Gabi has raised over $12 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Canvas Ventures, A.Capital, Northwestern Mutual Future Ventures, and we are about to close our Series B to facilitate the next phase of dynamic growth. We are an international team of 80 people based in San Francisco, CA and Lodz, Poland.
Reporting to our Chief Product Officer, this role is based in our San Francisco, CA headquarters with the potential for remote work.
About the Role
We are looking for an Analytics Manager to own our data reporting and analytics.
You will work closely with leadership to provide data-driven insights and help identify the top opportunities to increase engagement with the Gabi product and optimize conversion with each funnel step.
- Owning our business intelligence with your expertise in data querying, metrics reporting and data visualization.
- Own our KPIs dashboard.
- Perform deep-dive analysis to understand drivers of performance to shape ongoing and future product and campaign initiatives.
- Collaborating with our CTO and backend development team to optimize our data architecture.
- Build scalable monitoring and reporting capabilities to empower other stakeholders to build their own reports and analysis.
- Use predictive modeling techniques to optimize conversions and prevent churn.
- 3+ years of analytics experience in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- A self-motivated individual who is excited to lead the way in helping identify and answer the key questions for the Gabi product.
- Solid understanding of data technology and best practices (Hadoop/Hive/R/Python, etc.)
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to learn quickly.
- Experience in FinTech/InsurTech or products with complex data architectures.
- Advanced degree in Data Science, Software Engineering or similar study preferred.
Why Join Gabi?
- Join a team of hard-working, passionate, super-smart people from a great mix of backgrounds in insurance, financial services, and technology.
- Beautiful office in the Presidio with an amazing view of the Golden Gate Bridge!
- Options for flexible and remote work
- Competitive salary, equity, and health benefits
- Pre-tax transit benefits and 401(k)
- Unlimited vacation