Gabi is building the “Amazon of Personal Insurance”. We are on a mission to make the process of finding the best home and auto insurance easy, straightforward, and transparent. We’re serious about building and using technology to save our customers money, time, and hassle, and we’re just getting started. We’re looking for people who are just as passionate about products that help make consumers’ financial lives easier as we are.
Founded in 2016, Gabi has raised over $12 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Canvas Ventures, A.Capital, Northwestern Mutual Ventures, and we are about to close our Series B to facilitate the next phase of dynamic growth. We are an international team of over 90 people based in San Francisco, CA and Lodz, Poland.
Reporting to our Chief Product Officer, this role is based in our San Francisco, CA headquarters.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be contributing towards significant, product-defining features within your first few weeks, overseeing features from wireframes to finished product.
- You thrive as someone who learns quickly, works well independently and with others, and above all gets stuff done. Our team moves fast and is not afraid of failure if it teaches us something.
- You’ll be developing deep expertise in key aspects of our product, the personal insurance market, and competitive landscape over your first few months, establishing yourself as a product leader on the team.
- You’ll drive ruthless prioritization to ensure we’re shipping products that are delivering value to our users along with performance metrics.
- You are a strong advocate for good design, data-driven decision making, and user research.
- You want to understand our business model and our users, then use that understanding to help make our product the best it can be.
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably with a proven track record of designing and delivering exceptional user experiences in FinTech or InsureTech
- Experience in managing conversion funnels, onboarding, advisory, and transactional flows
- Outstanding product and design sense
- Must be an expert in making decisions using insights and data - but also comfortable to make difficult decisions under ambiguity and time pressure
- Results-oriented, willing and able to be in the driver seat
Why Join Gabi?
- Join a team of hard-working, passionate, super-smart people from a great mix of backgrounds in insurance, financial services, and technology.
- Beautiful office in the Presidio with an amazing view of the Golden Gate Bridge!
- Options for flexible and remote work
- Competitive salary, equity, and health benefits
- Pre-tax transit benefits and 401(k)
- Unlimited vacation