Are you an administrative rockstar looking for an opportunity to join a bustling tech startup? Do you want to help run the office of a company who will do anything for love and was recently named one of 2019’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company?
We’re Zola, and we’re looking for an experienced Office Coordinator with stellar organization and a can-do attitude.
- Support the Executive team with daily needs, i.e. ordering lunch, reserving conference rooms, etc.
- Reception; maintain a beautiful and professional welcome for every person that walks in the door
- Manage facilities, stock kitchen, & keep the office clean and organized
- Receive packages, mail, and lunch deliveries
- Order office supplies and snacks
- Coordinate & execute office events and meetings including set up & clean up
- Schedule and manage calendars
- Manage receipts and liaise with bookkeeper and insurance provider on daily basis
- Onboard new employees including: laptop & desk setup, keycard access, swag, etc.
- Help troubleshoot IT issues
WHO YOU ARE
- A professional problem solver with the know-how to think on their feet and be self-sufficient
- Friendly & warm
- A team player with a great attitude and a sense of humor
- Incredibly organized with freakish attention to detail
- Careful, thoughtful, and someone who proofreads their email three times before sending
- Flexible, and willing to lend a hand wherever needed
- Able to juggle multiple tasks, priorities, and personalities
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in an office environment
- Good with computers
- Experience with Google calendars (scheduling/managing multiple calendars a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized
- A collaborative spirit who is willing to take on anything
- Bilingual preferred, English required
***In your cover letter please tell us what you are looking for in your next role***
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples’ lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology… all in the service of love.
Based in NYC and launched in October 2013, we have quickly become the fastest-growing wedding company in the United States. In 2017 we launched Zola Weddings, a free suite of wedding planning tools including wedding websites, checklist, guest list, and registry, all in one place. We've raised over $140 million in financing, and we're proud to call Thrive Capital, Canvas Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Comcast Ventures, and Goldman Sachs, among others, our investors and partners. Our team brings deep experience from working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites and mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Amazon, Bloomingdale’s, Gap, J.Crew, Toys R Us, Chloe + Isabel, Yahoo, and Host Committee, among many others.