Zola is looking for upbeat, organized, and empathetic individuals to join our team as a Customer Support Representative. As an agent, you will help newly engaged and recently married couples navigate the intricacies of their wedding planning experience as well as provide support for their wedding guests, family and friends.
We are currently recruiting for the following shifts and schedules for candidates interested in working 32-40 hours each week:
- Evenings: Monday - Friday 1:30pm – 10pm EST
Please include your hours of availability in your cover letter.
- Manage all incoming phone calls, emails, voicemails and follow up contacts.
- Continuously brainstorm ways to improve our customers' experience.
- Work on projects that support company wide goals and initiatives.
- Be an empathetic ear as couples navigate what is one of the most joyful and exciting, yet stressful experiences of their life!
- The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months of experience in e-commerce, customer service, retail, hospitality, or a related industry. This isn’t your typical call center gig, however, so we welcome diverse work backgrounds!
- Must have strong, friendly, and upbeat verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain cool, calm, collected, and organized, even in times of high volume.
- Ability to empathize is a must — wedding planning can be a stressful time, and your role is to be a problem-solver, advocate, and concierge for the newly engaged couple and their wedding guests.
- Must be proficient with computers and able to learn new programs quickly. Mac experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the wedding industry is a big plus — as the first point of contact for our customers and registrants, we want someone who is familiar with our couples' wants and needs!
- Acute attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to represent Zola and be the voice of the company while handling customers in a professional manner.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
Only serious and qualified candidates will be considered. If you think you'd make a great addition to the Zola Team, please reply with your cover letter and resume.
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples’ lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology… all in the service of love.
Based in NYC and launched in October 2013, we have quickly become the fastest-growing wedding company in the United States. In 2017 we launched Zola Weddings, a free suite of wedding planning tools including wedding websites, checklist, guest list, and registry, all in one place. We've raised over $140 million in financing, and we're proud to call Thrive Capital, Canvas Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Comcast Ventures, and Goldman Sachs, among others, our investors and partners. Our team brings deep experience from working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites and mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Amazon, Bloomingdale’s, Gap, J.Crew, Toys R Us, Chloe + Isabel, Yahoo, and Host Committee, among many others.