The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform combines streaming and historical data with location intelligence and machine learning-powered analytics. Organizations across automotive, energy, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, financial services, and beyond leverage the platform’s GPU-accelerated computing power to build custom analytical applications that deliver immediate, dynamic insight. Kinetica has a rich partner ecosystem, including NVIDIA, Dell, HP, and IBM, and is privately held, backed by leading global venture capital firms Canvas Ventures, Citi Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, and Meritech Capital Partners.
For more information and trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kinetica is looking for a customer support engineer eager to help customers succeed. As a support engineer, you will work with customers from all around the world running Kinetica Active Analytics Platform in different environments on a daily basis, which results in opportunities to learn and help shape the future of the product with your feedback.
If you are driven, smart and thrive when solving challenging problems then this is the right place for you.
- Become an SME on Kinetica Analytics Platform
- Provide technical support to enterprise customers
- Write and publish knowledge base articles to help facilitate self-service support
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to manage customer escalations
- Find creative solutions to challenging and complex problems through analytical and highly technical troubleshooting skills
- Dedicated and flexible schedule - available to sometimes work on weekends as required for On-Call rotation
- Excellent of verbal and written communication (in English)
- BS or MS Technical Degree
- Strong understanding of Unix/Linux
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Strong understand of cloud pracitices and methodologies
- Strong understanding of Machine Learning technologies
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- AWS or Azure Certifications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.