We help the largest organizations in the world with their most challenging analytical use cases. Customers such as SoftBank, Citi, and the US Postal Service run their active analytics applications on our platform. As a result, they interact with data at speeds and scale where other platforms fail. This allows organizations to achieve insights and automation they never could before.
The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform is a parallelized, memory-first data management engine. It unifies streaming and historical analytics, location intelligence, and machine learning. Now developers can ingest, aggregate, infer, lookup, and visualize streaming, geospatial and historical data all at the same time. They do this at scale with millions of messages a day joined with billions of rows of history.
Kinetica is a pre-ipo company backed by leading global venture capital firms. Our investors include Canvas Ventures, Citi Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, and Meritech Capital Partners. We collaborate with a rich ecosystem of partners such as NVIDIA, Dell, HP, IBM, Microsoft, and Oracle.
Join Kinetica and help us change the way people interact with our world.
As a technical marketing engineer in the Product Marketing team, you drive customer awareness of and interest in Kinetica’s solutions through your technical advocacy.
Utilize your expertise of customers needs and requirements to create a compelling narrative and technical content that explains the capabilities of Kinetica Active Analytics Platform to prospects.
You will help scale Kinetica’s sales and marketing teams and accelerate sales cycles by developing tools, demos, solution guides, and tutorials that help customers understand how to leverage Kinetica’s solutions.
You will be the voice to the market for Kinetica’s technical end-users such as data scientists, data engineers, and application developers.
Examples of deliverables:
- Reusable and repeatable product demos and demo environments in a variety of formats that showcase use cases of Kinetica Active Analytics Platform.
- Technical blogs, reference architectures, user tutorials, evaluation guides, and white papers that explain capabilities and differentiation of Kinetica Active Analytics Platform.
- Tools such as solution sizing guides and performance benchmarks.
- Technical evaluation of competitive products.
- Conference talks, user workshops, and booth demos at events.
- Online webinars, podcasts, and interactive web experiences
- Answering analyst technical inquiries and developing a repository of answers for typical RFP questions.
- Enjoy hands-on technical developmentProficiency in Linux & SQL
- You enjoy hands-on technical development and deploying systems.
- Proficiency in Linux and SQL
- Strong speaking, writing, and presentation skills
- 5+ years overall experience in BI, analytics, big data, data warehousing, data science or data engineering fields.
- 2+ years in customer or field facing roles such as product marketing, pre-sales engineering, consulting, technical training, or technical support.
- Experience deploying and working with different analytics technologies such as BI platforms, reporting tools, data warehouses, data pipelining and ETL frameworks.
- Experience working with public clouds including AWS, GCP, and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience working with IT infrastructure including containers, networking, and Kubernetes.
- Specific experience in one more areas including AI or machine learning, streaming analytics, GIS or geospatial application development.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are committed to building a diverse team and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds