What You Will Do:
- Respond to residents courteously and takes responsibility for resolving concerns.
- Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of all pertinent laws and EPA/OSHA regulations.
- Complete service requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Proactively monitor the condition of assigned properties and take immediate steps to correct any unsafe conditions.
- Diagnose and perform maintenance or repair as directed.
- Responsible for move-in/move-out walk through inspections as well as Pre-Renewal inspections.
- Take marketing photos and or videos as needed.
- Travel 100% of the time between homes within assigned local regions
- Work in both indoor and outdoor settings.
What You Bring With You:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ year experience in residential property maintenance (apartment or single family)
- HVAC and EPA certification preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, along with a "customer service" attitude.
- Flexible to work evenings and weekend hours and be available for on call status.
- Plumbing, drywall, electrical, swimming pool, appliance and general maintenance experience required.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License, valid insurance, maintenance tools and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Ability to understand what it takes to get a residential properties in rent ready condition.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.