What You Will Do:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that effectively communicates and differentiates the company’s offerings
- Draft media communications to announce availability and inventory listings via email to the brokerage community as well as web updates.
- Support the company and brokers by tracking leads and prospects so marketing can be adjusted to produce company growth.
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow and increased applications
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Participate and make recommendations to company websites
- Review and recommend new marketing tools, technology and/or opportunities
- Assist with drafting summaries for quarterly reports.
What You Bring With You:
- At least 5 years of experience required in a marketing and lead management role.
- 3 years of real estate industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA plus
- Experience with graphic design and multimedia production
- Ability to write, create and produce marketing material as well as its distribution via email and the web.
- Develop consistent and creative ways to communicate desired messages to customers.
- Must be detail oriented and be able to independently prioritize and evaluate work for accuracy.
- Possess a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, and PowerPoint. Sketch. HTML/CSS knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge of new and existing graphic design software.
- Must have strong communication and project management skills.
- Experience with social media platforms and CRM
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a well-funded early-stage start-up
- Equity incentives to give you a stake in our future
- Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible Time Off and sick days
- An upbeat and collaborative work culture
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks and meals
- Company-sponsored outings
- Discounted Gym Memberships