What You Will Do:
- Take incoming and make outgoing calls to leasing prospects, answer availability and procedural questions, and pre-qualify.
- Update and monitor lead management software.
- Accept and track tenant applications, screen and prepare documents required to help Property Managers and Asset Managers make tenant selection decisions.
- Collect necessary paperwork, run background, credit rating and other checks.
- Maintain daily inventory leasing report for management review.
- Work collaboratively with the National Leasing Manager to positively affect leasing performance.
- Track daily, weekly, and monthly targets vs actual for management reviews.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with details to internal team.
- Complete and update information in relevant systems (Yardi, Salesforce, etc.)
- Demonstrate superior customer service and integrity with a commitment to innovation, efficiency and fiscally responsible activity.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, including all laws governing Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and other applicable laws pertaining to property management or residential leasing.
- Perform other related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
What to Bring With You:
- High School degree
- 2 years of experience in Real Estate, preferably in similar positions
- Understanding of lease application process preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a strong focus on customer service
- Ability to handle a high call volume while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor
- Must have knowledge & understanding of basic technology and be able to use internet & various computer programs
- Microsoft Office, Internet and other basic computer skills
- Texas real estate license preferred
- Yardi Experience preferred
- Call center experience preferred
- Bilingual a plus
What We Offer:
- Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%)
- An upbeat and collaborative work culture
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks
- Company-sponsored outings
- Discounted Gym Memberships