What You Will Do
- Coordinate field activities with inspectors, appraisers, photographers, and property managers via phone calls and emails
- Manage data entry and situations associated with inspections
- Maintain quality service by monitoring cohorts; advising supervisor of potential problems
- Use critical thinking skills for resolving escalations.
- Work closely with client facing departments to ensure highest client standards are met
- Complete tasks and projects when needed. (Example of projects include but are not limited to property research, quality control, vendor management, and marketing)
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
What You Bring With You
- 3-5 years of experience in project management or scheduling
- Extreme attention to detail and a self-starter mentality
- Advanced communication, critical thinking, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Basic knowledge of Real Estate
- Experience with Jira, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines and SLA’s
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation.
- An upbeat and collaborative work culture.
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks and meals.
- Company-sponsored outings.