What You Will Do:
- Assist Portfolio Manager on communicating with tenants regarding collections and evictions.
- File evictions as needed.
- Attend eviction proceedings if needed.
- Handle leasing and marketing activities for local market.
- Drive all lease renewals in conjunction with the renewal department.
- Make sure notices to vacate that are received are entered in Yardi with a reason notated and send the resident the move out process information.
- Communicate with residents on normal maintenance issues.
- Schedule set-outs and move-outs.
- Submit work order in Yardi.
- Ability to physically tour the properties when necessary.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the local market.
- Process security deposit reconciliation.
What You Bring With You:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a property management role.
- A minimum of a high school education is required.
- Strong background in client relations and customer service.
- Demonstrated strong negotiation skills.
- Highly motivated individual with strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Excellent judgement and analytical skills.
- Licensed Agent in Georgia is required.
What We Offer:
- Paid time off
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks and meals
- Discounted Gym Membership