Kinetica helps many of the world’s largest companies solve some of the world’s most complex problems, including Citibank, GSK, OVO, Softbank, and Telkomsel, among others. The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform combines streaming and historical data with location intelligence and machine learning-powered analytics. Organizations across automotive, energy, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, financial services, and beyond leverage the platform’s GPU-accelerated computing power to build custom analytical applications that deliver immediate, dynamic insight. Kinetica has a rich partner ecosystem, including Dell, HP, IBM, NVIDIA, and Oracle, and is privately held, backed by leading global venture capital firms Canvas Ventures, Citi Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, and Meritech Capital Partners.
Join Kinetica and help us change the way people interact with our world.
Kinetica is looking for an accomplished sales enablement professional to add to our growing team. This person will be responsible for developing and managing sales enablement at Kinetica. Kinetica is doubling annual revenue year-over-year, and our enterprise customer list is growing at a steady across all markets globally. We are seeking proven sales enablement leaders who can own training, onboarding, content management, and strategy for our sales department.
As the Sales Enablement Manager you will be focused on core sales systems, processes, tools and enablement. Helping to empower the reps to increase velocity, shaping our systems to meet the needs of the business, and building the necessary infrastructure for a global sales organization. You will partner with our sales team to improve critical processes, develop a strategy for sales team training and content while also partnering with sales leadership, sales operations, product, and marketing to drive strategy execution.
Role and Responsibilities
- Partner with sales leadership to uncover business needs, and design training solutions to address these needs, then launch and measure the success of those solutions
- Manage cross-functional efforts that impact the sales team while effectively executing against defined plans
- Design and develop Sales Enablement solutions across a variety of mediums (i.e. classroom, virtual, elearnings, content, coaching, video, on the job support, etc.) to improve the way we sell into various markets
- Measure the impact of Enablement solutions and make changes if needed
- Develop new hire onboarding programs that decrease ramp time of incoming reps
- Design and optimize programs like GTM Kickoff and certification programs to improve business performance.
- Support bespoke content creation for proposals and executive presentations
- Become the expert on the Kinetica Sales Tool stack - work to optimize our CRM, email marketing, sales engagement, communication, and messaging
- 3-5 years experience in either outbound marketing or sales enablement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Automation, or Sales Engagement tools
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint, Google Apps (Adobe PDF design experience is a huge plus!)
- Excel in executing, establishing priorities, and meeting swift deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are committed to building a diverse team and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.