What You Will Do
- Work with the Business Development team to design and execute a plan for sourcing and winning new business opportunities as well as developing strategic partnerships across the SFR landscape
- Source, analyze, and underwrite potential investments through prospecting and communicating with potential clients
- Forecast financial performance, identify underperformance and implement corrective action on existing investments
- Educate prospective clients on the Roofstock value proposition and the services offered
- Interface with cross-functional teams including rehab/renovations and property management
- Identify opportunities in existing processes to increase efficiency, as well as establishing and documenting new processes
What You Bring With You
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales or business development
- Experience in real estate transactions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Proficient in using Salesforce and Microsoft
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%).
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Unlimited vacation and sick days.
- Equity incentives to give you a stake in the Company’s future.
- An upbeat and collaborative work culture.
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks and meals.
- Company-sponsored outings.