What You Will Do:
- Supervise the Maintenance Coordinator Team by receiving, tracking and managing all incoming maintenance service requests from residents for assigned markets.
- Distribute resident maintenance requests to the coordinator team to ensure timely completion by Streetlane Technicians and vendors.
- Identify and process repair chargebacks to resident accounts.
- Maintain high level of communication with team to make sure they can update residents regarding the status of their repairs.
- Assist Portfolio Management with R&M related issues, ensuring efficient and quality standards are met.
- Maintain status report, track daily/ weekly/ monthly expenditures for team and management review.
- Train team to work directly with Field Technicians to coordinate day-to-day scheduling within assigned portfolio.
- Ensure the team can verify and dispatch the appropriate number and level of technicians with regards to service requests.
- Identify, manage and direct contractors and tradesmen.
- Review and approve vendor invoices, SL internal billing invoices and bid proposals
- Participate in the After-Hours Maintenance Emergency Phone System.
- Record all emergency requests, dispatch the appropriate vendors, issue bid approvals and ensure emergency work is completed.
What You Bring With You:
- High School Diploma, Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of related experience at a supervisory level
- Strong communication and leadership skills to effectively lead our Maintenance Team.
- Strong partnering skills
- Customer service oriented.
- Previous experience using Yardi or similar software preferred.
- Flexible to work occasional evenings, overtime and weekend hours and be available for on call status as needed.
- Plumbing, drywall, electrical, swimming pool, appliance and general maintenance knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge & understanding of basic technology and be able to use internet & various computer programs.
- Microsoft Office, Internet and other basic computer skills.
- Problem solving skills are required.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a well-funded early-stage start-up
- Equity incentives to give you a stake in our future
- Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible Time Off and sick days
- An upbeat and collaborative work culture
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks and meals
- Company-sponsored outings
- Discounted Gym Memberships