Totango is looking for world-class Customer Success Engineers to drive our customers' technical success during onboarding, implementation, and long-term support. You are responsible for engaging with Customer and Partner technical staff and developers to identify requirements, design their technical architecture and data model, assist/implement integrations, verify the integrated solution, and provide long-term support. Technical mindset combined with a customer-first consulting approach help you thrive. The ideal candidate will have experience in technical design, integration, and professional experience in professional services, technical consulting, or Customer Success Engineering.
- Work with Customer Success Managers to onboard new Customers, driving fast time to first value and delivering best-practice integrations.
- Manage technical discovery sessions to gather Customer requirements on the systems, data model, and custom metrics needed to achieve their business goals.
- Recommend best-practice approaches to integration, implementation, and product configuration, and provide technical instruction to Customer teams during Onboarding.
- Document the system architecture, data model, and integration approach used to deploy Totango for your Customers.
- Work with Customer and/or Partner teams to guide and/or implement the integration.
- Conduct Data and Configuration audits to verify integration prior to launch, and assist in other testing/QA activities in support of getting your Customers live.
- Respond to Customer Support Service Requests and Escalations in a timely manner and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Partner with cross-functional teams. Work with Product Management, Support, and Engineering to translate Customer business needs and product feedback into new solutions. Assist Sales in setting up prospective customers for success in onboarding.
- Act as a thought leader and Totango advocate in webinars, blog postings, and speaking events.
- Travel up to 50% for onsite customer workshops and events.
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success engineering, professional services, or technical consulting role. SaaS experience preferred.
- Experience with requirements gathering, data modeling, and
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or other CRM platform
- Familiarity with Zendesk or other Support platform
- Understanding of SQL databases, APIs, and ETL
- Self-motivated, proactive team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise when working through customer issues and escalations
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related technical field
- Salesforce.com custom development a plus
- Enterprise application development or integration a plus
- Understanding of basic shell scripting a plus