We at Everwise, a Sequoia-backed company, are reinventing talent development by connecting professionals with the people and resources they need to be successful at every stage in their career. We work with some of the top companies in the world, including Salesforce, Lyft, GitHub, Virgin, and Apple.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Expansion sales into existing accounts with strong funnel management process
- Manage existing accounts, as well as contact and engage new divisional buyers
- Achieve/exceed renewal and expansion targets
- Develop and maintain strong executive customer relationships
- On-boarding customers and supporting their launch programs
- Ensure customers achieve their adoption and success targets
- Complete QBRs with executive sponsors to demonstrate value and run expansion sales
- Evaluate data and identify trends to show Everwise impact and provide strategic recommendations.
- Operate internally as a liaison with cross-functional teams to share key customer feedback and insights
Skills and Experience
- Prior proven pipeline generation and closing sales experience as either an AM, or as an AE selling SaaS/PaaS and selling to the enterprise.
- Preferred: Selling HCM software to HR decision-makers
- Managing a full sales process from demand to close for install base of customers
- Conduct data-driven conversations.
- Building strong, trusting relationships with customers.
- Network across different business units/departments with each of your accounts
- 2-4 years+ managing and growing a portfolio of relationships with enterprise buyers
- Proven track record of performance (top 10-20% of company) in past sales positions
- Develop and execute effective strategic account plans
- Effectively communicate with customers (verbal and written)
- Effectively manage cross-functional relationships