About the Role
The Technical Project Manager will be will be the main point of contact for customers during implementation Totango's solutions. In this role, the Technical Project Manager will kickoff and manage the entire lifecycle of customer projects, be in charge of managing customer expectations, while adhering to strict deadlines and scope to ensure project success. This includes developing and maintaining key project deliverables.
Qualified candidates must be able to multi-task, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, have an attention to detail, and a commitment to client satisfaction and success. Candidates must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must have experience with traditional project management principles and be able to deliver high value projects on time, within scope, on budget, and with high quality.
- Deliver services implementations in a SaaS model efficiently
- Communicate (written and verbal) effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Articulate technical requirements to business stakeholders
- Drive assigned projects end to end and take ownership of their success in terms of project delivery and business outcomes
- Build and maintain strong relationships with cross functional teams to work effectively with technical and non-technical business partners
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings, prepare and distribute progress reports to business and executive stakeholders, manage risks and issues, and adapt to situations as they arise
- 5 to 7 years of experience as a Project Manager, primarily with external clients
- Experience with SaaS implementations Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and presentation skills
- Ability to discover, refine, and translate business requirements and prioritize based on business value
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%) and work extended hours on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Monitor deliverables closely, identify critical paths, and escalate in a timely manner
- Excellent negotiation and collaboration skills with internal/external stakeholders
- Solid knowledge of full software project life cycle, with a focus on implementation and adoption
Totango offers great benefits, a fully stocked kitchen, a variety of fun office games and events, and an innovative mindset. If you see yourself as valuable addition to our growing teams, send a resume with cover letter showcasing why you're awesome and why you're excited to help us continue to grow and succeed!
Please note this is not a remote position and will require office presence. Totango does not offer sponsorship for this role.