Platform9 engineers work on next-generation technologies that are disrupting the status-quo in the private and edge cloud space. Our key differentiator is the time-to-value with Platform9’s approach to enabling cloud infrastructure using best of breed open source frameworks and delivering them as a service.
- Work with the engineering leadership team to define Platform9’s product strategy and roadmap for our virtualization and bare metal product.
- Work closely with Platform9 customers and the broad community of open source users and contributors to build a deep understanding of their processes and pain points.
- Transform your knowledge and expertise into innovative solutions that redefine how hybrid cloud technology is consumed
- Define metrics for customer engagement and product success and ensure measurement and execution. Present reports on metrics to management.
- Act as a trusted advisor for select Platform9 customers, communicate roadmap, enable successful product deployment and consumption.
- Work with the go-to-market team (sales, marketing) to enable sales by providing better training on new features, collateral, battle cards, and other necessary content.
- Being the voice of our customers internally to the Platform9 team, proactively communicate requirements and influence product roadmap.
- Communicate best practices, reference architectures and other training material to customers
- BS/MS in Computer science with minimum 2 years of experience building enterprise software products
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, organization and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to lead through influence
- Proactive, energetic, creative, loves working on hard problems
- Basic domain knowledge of virtualization and technologies such as VMware, Linux/KVM
- Background in any of the following is a plus: virtualization, containerization, hybrid cloud
- Enjoy discovering customer use cases, identifying gaps and resolving issues in the product.
- Passion for cloud technologies
- A background of product management, sales engineering or customers success is a plus