Hustle empowers organizations to run large-scale text messaging campaigns by empowering their team members and volunteers to efficiently have thousands of personal, 1-to-1 conversations via SMS.
Our Clients are awesome. Planned Parenthood, Sierra Club, the DNC, large and small non-profits, unions, and universities, as well as several 2020 presidential candidates are all using Hustle to raise millions of dollars and turn out hundreds of millions of voters and volunteers.
We need you to tell their story. As Hustle continues to grow our sales, we are seeking a Growth Marketing Director to bring in new, qualified leads through various channels. As the company's first marketing role, this is a strategically important position as Hustle’s new clients move from Innovators and Early Adopters to the Early Majority in peer-to-peer SMS.
The Marketing Director for Growth Will:
- Own our acquisition funnel and continuously experiment with channels, targeting, and messaging to increase the number of qualified leads
- Manage the launch of campaigns, including the development of requisite marketing materials, including case studies, white papers, webinars, infographics, etc.,
- Own the roadmap and performance of earned and paid channels, such as LinkedIn and other social channels, display, and limited event-based marketing
- Scale acquisition channels by improving efficiency and automation of processes
- Analyze channel performance and work with the sales team to optimize lead quality and automate sales processes
- Own the Hustle.com website, blog, and social media pages
We're Looking For:
- 8+ years in an acquisition marketing role in tech start-ups
- BA/BS required
- in Marketing or related a plus
- Extremely creative and focused on doing more with less
- A critical eye on the ROI of marketing programs and campaigns
- Experience managing Social, Search, Display, Email, and SMS campaigns
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks through impact sizing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence effectively across various departments.