What We’re Building + Who We Work With:
Hustle enables organizations to run large-scale text messaging campaigns by empowering their team members and volunteers to efficiently have thousands of personal 1-to-1 conversations.
Conversations driven by our platform are geared towards driving measurable meaningful outcomes such as voter turnout, event attendance, or dollars raised for clients such as PlannedParenthood, Sierra Club, the DNC, large non-profits, unions, and universities, as well as 2020 democratic presidential candidates plus hundreds of other campaigns nationwide.
To do that our team works on building systems that scale up 100x in a matter of hours and which are able to send 100 million messages a day. Our clients appetite for Hustle requires that we are able to scale up and down orders of magnitude quickly and efficiently at the drop of a dime so that they can reach voters, volunteers, benefactors, or attendees at the right time, with the right message, sent by the right person!
Sound interesting? Keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Own the sales process end-to-end
- Prospect cold accounts using outbound and social techniques
- Meet your sales quota by signing new contracts
- Cultivate, grow, and enable relationships with our customers and partners
- Represent Hustle in a professional, courteous, conscientious manner
- Become a subject matter expert in all things Hustle
We are looking for someone with:
- 3-7 years of sales experience with demonstrated increasing responsibility
- Experience with SaaS products, especially in one of the following spaces: politics, labor, advocacy, non-profit, or education
- Proven sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- BA/BS degree
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. - this position does not provide sponsorship.