Hustle is seeking a detail-oriented, self-motivated individual with relevant experience in Account Receivable and Collection Analyst who will take ownership of the A/R and Collection position at a small-size technology company.
This individual will be responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues and assist the Billing Operations Manager in creating and managing customer billing. The candidate must have proficiency with Quickbooks, Bill.com (or similar ERP system) and MS Office (especially Excel).
The ideal candidate should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask and be an effective communicator, both paper and over the phone, as he or she will frequently deal with higher levels of management.
Experience working in a fast-paced, start-up environment is highly preferred as being able to identify and resolve problems on their own is an essential quality.
What You Get To Do Everyday
· Make collection calls, responding to billing inquiries.
· Conduct account research and analysis
· Send billing statement to outstanding customers
· Prepare cash receipts for processing
· Perform account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner
· Manage collection efforts and associated functions
· Process accounts receivable transactions
· Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues
· Assist Billing Operations Manager, Controller and others on projects.
· Other activities deemed necessary
What You Bring to the Role
· At minimum, an Associate's degree in Accounting or related field
· Relevant experience with collections, invoicing, and/or accounts receivable
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
· Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to analyze large sets of data
· Self-motivated and proactive, ability to work in a start-up environment requiring problem solving without close supervision.
· High degree of familiarity with accounts receivable functions
Hustle is an excellent team because of the diverse backgrounds of our staff. This includes professional background, subject matter expertise, culture, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, language, political beliefs, and hobbies. We sincerely encourage women, minorities, and people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Hustle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to laws applicable in New York and Washington D.C. and the fair chance ordinance of San Francisco